The Neighbourhood - Dubai

0 developer 0 project


About The Neighbourhood

Al Barari's The Neighbourhood comprises apartment buildings within a residential development. Created by Al Barari Development Company LLC, this off-plan project is situated in close proximity to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311). Residents can choose from studios or 1-2 bedroom apartments, all of which provide easy access to communal facilities. Moreover, the units boast breathtaking views of both desert landscapes and treetops.




The people who reside in The Neighbourhood apartments have the opportunity to embrace a lifestyle focused on wellness.

The Neighbourhood Masterplan

Anarchitect, an acclaimed design company, is responsible for the community's creation.

Al Barari The Neighbourhood boasts several popular attractions that are worth visiting.

Situated in the center of the sub-community, the gym boasts advanced machinery and a pair of yoga studios equipped with an outdoor Shala. Positioned atop the gymnasium are ten guest rooms that offer stunning views of both sunrise and sunset. Visitors can access a covered walkway linking their accommodations to the Yoga Shala through the reception area.

The gym consists of both a martial arts academy and studio, as well as a 25-meter lap pool located on the other end of the arena.

The lush gardens and retail areas can be admired from the clubhouse and beach club, which provide stunning vistas. Additionally, a terrace and rooftop are available for patrons to savor beverages as they witness the setting sun.

The sub-community has access to numerous amenities that are shared with the Al Barari community. These include parks, leisure areas, facilities for playing tennis and basketball, retail outlets, fitness centers, and swimming pools designed for both children and adults.

Properties in The Neighbourhood Al Barari Dubai

The Neighbourhood Al Barari Dubai offers a variety of living spaces, including 1 and 2-bedroom apartments within six-story buildings. Additionally, the top floor features exclusive accommodations with 10 guest rooms for visitors to enjoy their own private space.

The Neighbourhood apartments boast roomy modern configurations and organic aesthetics that blend seamlessly with the Al Barari setting. In addition to bedrooms and bathrooms, these living spaces also include integrated closets, a distinctive kitchen with marble accents, expansive windows from floor-to-ceiling height, as well as generous open-concept areas for both dining and lounging.

Rental Trends in The Neighbourhood Al Barari

In The Neighbourhood, there are available apartments for rent. The rental trend varies depending on the number of bedrooms:

Individuals who are interested in locating comparable rental accommodations may explore alternative apartment rentals within the Al Barari vicinity.

Sales Trends in The Neighbourhood Al Barari

The sales pattern for apartments in The Neighbourhood at Al Barari Dubai is outlined below.

Purchasers have the option to acquire residences within various sub-communities located in Al Barari.

Payment Plan

Al Barari The Neighbourhood provides a practical payment scheme wherein the purchaser will settle 35% on the reservation date and the remaining 65% at the period of handover.

*Source: Al Barari Development Company LLC


FAQs about The Neighbourhood

Where is The Neighbourhood located?

Located in Al Barari, The Neighbourhood comprises of multiple apartment buildings designed for residential purposes.

What unit types are available in the development?

The accommodations available at The Neighbourhood comprise of studios, as well as 1 and 2-bedrooms.

Is The Neighbourhood completed?

The anticipated conclusion for The Neighbourhood Al Barari is slated for the fourth quarter of 2022.

What are the leisure places near the project?

Access to various amenities is available for those residing in The Neighbourhood at Al Barari, such as the esteemed eatery known as The Farm, the Body Language Health Club, and esteemed wellness centers like The WELL in Al Barari and Heart & Soul Spa.

The image used for this feature has been sourced from the Al Barari Development Company LLC.