Jumeirah's La Mer Maisons is a beachfront sub-district developed by Meraas Holdings. It boasts residential plots for villas, recreational facilities and utility services. The project enjoys a strategic location with easy access to amenities, making it an enticing investment option for both Emirati and foreign buyers. According to the recent updates from the developer, all land plots have been sold out and villas are currently under construction; the expected handover date will be announced shortly.
Meraas Holdings' latest residential project, La Mer Maisons Jumeirah, presents a range of freehold properties and family-friendly amenities. This highly-desired area is conveniently located in the heart of the parent community with effortless access to local and high-end dining establishments as well as retail outlets. Alongside beautifully designed villas, this neighbourhood boasts fitness facilities, swimming pools and various other lifestyle amenities. Additionally, via Al Wasl Road and Al Satwa Road, residents can easily connect to Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), enabling hassle-free travel to important areas throughout Dubai.
The urban area.
La Mer Maisons Dubai's blueprint outlines the building of duplex villas along with various leisure amenities. The central hub of the community will feature a park, alongside expanses of open land and specific areas designated for essential services and hospitality. Access to this residential haven is via Jumeirah Road which conveniently links up with popular attractions such as Mercato Shopping Mall and The Green Planet nearby.
La Mer Maisons Jumeirah offers a variety of residential plots and properties that span from 7,257 square feet to 43,451 square feet in size. These land plots are suitable for end-users who want to build G+1 floor villas on them.
La Mer Maisons Dubai offers residential plots with a price range starting at AED 4.3M and increasing for larger plots that provide exclusive beach access.
The interested buyers of the property have access to a flexible and convenient instalment plan provided by the developer. The plan requires a 10% down payment at first, while the remaining 90% is split into several instalments that can be paid during the construction period.
*Source: Meraas Holdings
Meraas Holdings' La Mer Maisons is a project that has yet to be completed, and news about the expected handover date will be revealed shortly.
In the heart of Jumeirah 1, near Dubai's coastline, La Mer Maisons offers residential plots.
La Mer Maisons is a housing development that exclusively offers empty land for purchasers to construct their preferred two-story villas.
The image showcased is provided by Meraas Holdings.