Chorisia Villas - Dubai

0 developer 0 project


About Chorisia

Al Barari Developers has introduced a fresh pre-construction development named Chorisia, which includes semi-detached villas with five bedrooms in Al Barari. The project's launch occurred on the first of April 2021, and it is anticipated to be finished by December 2022.

The residential development boasts 60 villas that offer stunning vistas in a tranquil setting. Its design draws inspiration from the lush, emerald green Chorisia trees native to the area.

In September 2021, the developer introduced Chorisia Phase II, which comprises of 57 semi-detached villas oriented towards the lagoon.




An area in Dubai that prioritizes families is Al Barari, boasting verdant greenery and outstanding facilities. This location offers convenient connections to main roads, as well as nearby shopping centers and excellent dining options.

Chorisia Villas Al Barari Masterplan

Located in Al Barari, one of the biggest eco-friendly communities, Chorisia villas offer a serene environment with expansive green areas teeming with freshwater streams, gardens and lakes.

The project boasts several popular attractions that draw visitors' attention.

The designs of Chorisia Villas Al Barari will be inspired by the Chorisia trees, resulting in exquisite architecture and interior aesthetics that combine contemporary style and unique features.

Al Barari offers a range of convenient facilities, such as playgrounds and educational centers for children. There are also various shopping options, barbeque spots, personal pools, car parks, and outdoor shower areas available. In addition to these amenities, the area boasts many restaurants and offices within easy reach. Furthermore, the Al Barari Community Park is just a stone's throw away where you can relax or take an evening stroll.

Properties in Chorisia Al Barari Dubai

Potential investors have the option to discover villas with 5 bedrooms in Chorisia Al Barari that come in varying covered areas. The living space is designed with contemporary architecture and signature interior aesthetics, resulting in a visually captivating environment. On the main level of the villa there are three master bedrooms, while two more can be found on the upper floor.

The typical layout includes an entrance foyer, a spacious kitchen with no walls separating it from the living and dining spaces, big windows stretching from floor to ceiling, an extra room for staff quarters, a half-bathroom and workspace. An exterior garden and swimming pool are also included in the package for leisurely use. Additionally, there is a sheltered garage designated for parking purposes.

Sales Trends in Chorisia Al Barari

The location and amenities provided at Chorisia Al Barari residences suggest that investing in them may result in substantial returns.

Potential purchasers have the option of purchasing villas in Chorisia that vary in their covered areas. The available 5-bedroom Chorisia villas for purchase have a price range between AED 7.7M and AED 13M. Additionally, there are various Al Barari villa options with sale availability ranging from 3 to 7 bedrooms.

Payment Plan

Chorisia Villas Al Barari offers investors an appealing payment scheme. Upon purchasing, booking the property requires a down payment of 30%. The remaining 70% will be due upon project completion.


FAQs about Chorisia

Where is Chorisia located?

Al Barari Developers is behind the upcoming Chorisia development in Dubai's Al Barari district. The project is currently in its planning stages.

How many phases are there?

The Chorisia project has been released in two stages. The initial stage comprises 60 villas, and the subsequent phase includes 57 villas.

What inspired Chorisia Al Barari?

The inspiration behind this development comes from the Chorisia tree, regarded as one of the world's most stunning trees.

The source of the featured image is from Al Barari Developers.