Aura Gardens - Dubai

0 developer 0 project


About Aura Gardens Tilal Al Ghaf

Located within Tilal Al Ghaf, Aura Gardens is a refined neighbourhood that showcases an exquisite selection of homes comprising villas and townhouses. A recent development by Majid Al Futtaim, it sits on the north side of its parent community, neighbouring Dubai Sports City. In addition to contemporary dwellings, residents will have access to various leisure amenities like a community park, fitness centre and swimming pool. The anticipated completion time for the project is in Q2 2024.




Aura Gardens, located in Tilal Al Ghaf, is a secure community that boasts connectivity to adjacent sub-districts via paved paths and jogging trails. In addition, the residential area offers an assortment of amenities within its confines and simple accessibility to communal resources such as Royal Grammar School Guildford Dubai, mosques, and community centers.

Aura Gardens Masterplan

Aura Gardens Tilal Al Ghaf has a comprehensive blueprint featuring opulent abodes amidst verdant greenery. These dwellings in the locality allow residents to personalise their indoor designs, exteriors and topmost floors. The vicinity is encompassed by pathways for jogging and cycling, providing effortless connectivity to neighbouring areas like Aura and Alaya.

The community offers an array of leisure amenities that can be easily accessed from any location within the area. These facilities consist of a communal park, designated children's play areas, both indoor and outdoor fitness centers, a pool for kids, and expansive green spaces.

Properties in Aura Gardens

Aura Gardens Tilal Al Ghaf offers an array of beautiful villas and townhouses, available in both 3 and 4-bedroom layouts. These exquisite residences are thoughtfully designed to provide residents with a life of utmost comfort.

The twin villas, which have four bedrooms, cover a total of 3,411 square feet. The ground floor and sky suite can be tailored to suit individual preferences. Those interested in renting may opt for a guest bedroom on the ground floor or select a layout with larger living spaces. Both configurations boast European kitchens, generous living areas, maid's rooms, store rooms and laundry facilities.

Similarly, the Sky Suite offers a choice between two options - Live Suite and Entertain Suite. The Live Suite comprises of a private rooftop terrace attached to a reading lounge and en-suite bedroom. On the other hand, the Entertain Suite is perfect for hosting guests as it provides the option of adding either a pergola structure or solid roof to admire the picturesque views of the community.

The 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses have a coverage area that ranges from 2,175 sq. ft. to 2,470 sq. ft. These units are spread across two floors, with ample living space, fully equipped kitchens, master bedrooms featuring walk-in closets and attached bathrooms with vanity counters. The dining area is separate from the living room and there is also a study room on the first floor along with the balcony-accessible bedrooms. Additionally, these units offer private parking spaces for your vehicles and maid's rooms as well as pleasant green surroundings to enjoy.


Individuals searching for floor plans of Aura Gardens may peruse through the 2D and 3D options presented on Bayut.

The cost spectrum of available villas in the area is as indicated:

The price range of townhouses in the area varies within a certain bracket.

As a freehold zone in Dubai, Aura Gardens presents an opportunity for profitable investments when purchasing property.

Payment Plan

Majid Al Futtaim is providing a convenient payment scheme that allows investors and end-users to pay only 10% as a down payment. The remaining 90% can be paid in manageable instalments over the course of five years, culminating with a final settlement of 40% upon completion. This flexible plan is sure to attract those looking for an easy and stress-free way to invest or purchase property.


FAQs about Aura Gardens


Aura Gardens Dubai is a subdivision of the Tilal Al Ghaf development overseen by Majid Al Futtaim.


The anticipated finish date for Aura Gardens, a Majid Al Futtaim off-plan endeavor, is Q2 of 2024.


The residential area includes townhouses with either three or four bedrooms and twin villas that each have four bedrooms.

The main picture was provided by Majid Al Futtai.